The University of Greenwich will help you with advice on applying for a visa, financing your studies and moving to the UK.

We know that for an International Student it can be quite daunting at first, but we will ensure that you are being supported throughout your studies at Greenwich. Alternatively, you can also visit the Student Support and Service page for more information about any issues or problems you encounter.

Study undergraduate and postgraduate courses at our historic campuses in London and Kent.

How to apply
Find out how to make your application and what happens next.

Already studying in the UK
See how we can help you progress onto a programme at the University of Greenwich.

Greenwich in your country
Our trusted representatives based in countries around the world can give you specialist advice on moving to the UK and studying at the University of Greenwich.

Visas and immigration
We can give you expert advice on everything from applying for a visa before you start studying to finding work after you graduate.

Financing your studies
You will be expected to self-finance your studies, but you may be eligible for some of our scholarships. Our new EU Bursary offers a first-year tuition-fee reduction in 2021/22.

English/foundation programmes
View our programmes and courses aimed to develop your English language skills and progress your studies.

Living in the UK
Find out what you need to do before you leave your home country, what to do when you arrive, and what life will be like living here.